UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow, about this UEFA FFP investigation thing . . .
stop derailing the Susan Cuff thread, please
Liverpool's FSG a major owner of AS Roma for years? If this rumor is true what are the legal ramifications? Selling Allison and Mo Salah to yourself basically.

this is going to get tasty, if true. how have they kept it under wraps though. murky business going on, that's for sure!!

This was from the 17th Feb. I've posted it before but here it is again. Like yourself, bit odd it wasn't more widely reported.

UEFA vice-president, Michele Uva: "[Manchester] City have appealed to the CAS for a suspension [of the sanction]. The times [it will take] are natural ones, however, we are talking about months and not years."

I think that's more a matter of speaking in a non-native language. It was reported before the appeal was sent, and I think the quote is more in reference to the club statement that they would appeal.

I don't think there has been any official statement of timeframe or of any delay in the ban.

Liverpool's FSG a major owner of AS Roma for years? If this rumor is true what are the legal ramifications? Selling Allison and Mo Salah to yourself basically.

I'll tell you what will happen...Fuck all.

Absolutely nothing.
The fa, the premier league and UEFA all share one huge carpet that things like this with the Scousers gets swept under.

Let's not hold our breath as there won't be a witch hunt for the media darlings.

Nothing to stop FSG owning 100% Liverpool and 49% Roma, provided they do not influence major decisions of Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.