United (a) post-match thread

very poor sleepy defence today.if bravo had a game as bad as eddy the internet would break.thankfully it makes no difference to our season and hopefully it gives us a massive kick up the arse.

Oh and I think it every match but ffs Pep. Please please please play Fernandinho at DM and NOT CB. He offers us more protection from his old position than he has EVER offered us at centre half. We’ve lost our safety valve player. Now it’s shit or bust every oppo attack.

Bullshit last minute that. Let their time-wasting ruin our flow and then just started hoofing it everywhere, leading to a ridiculous goal.
Ha, that's the very least of it. shitty as it was. If we had done that it would have been masterclass, right? damage done well before that.

Cancelo actually did alright as the game went on and I'm not convinced by him.

The three changes we made all had an impact.

Be sad if Dave finishes this season without a final win against these bastards.

Be lovely to do it at Wembley against them.

The team selection felt like we were prioritising the arsenal game.

Too many players had an off day.

Sums up our season, vulnerable at the back and not ruthless enough going forward. Midfield was very pedestrian without KDB.
We will beat Arsenal with a strong team.

The players have mentally gone in the league. They know they are safe in top 4 and Derbies seem to mean fuck all now to players. United needed it and wanted it more than us and they got it with a big fat helping hand from Ederson. That game would have been 0-0 without his fuck ups

Apart from KDB, possibly Bernardo, there's no bottle or leadership.
Agreed. Kevin is our best player and our most important player in many ways. Fern leads by example, however when he's playing out of position he cannot do that.

KDB and Laporte being healthy and in form are the difference between City being one of the best teams in the world and THE best team in the world in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.