COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
89562567_2749630408481424_3126582607752462336_o.png

What can I say, really hope he's right and it miraculously doesn't spread a lot because of such gatherings. When government doesn't make sense people should act responsibly by themselves, but it's really hard if authority says the opposite instead of giving guidance.

Really sore throat,hacking cough and the start of pneumonia,i got treatment straight away because i knew not to wait,endless coughing still but clearing my lungs every time,i have to assume the worst is over but it can rebound so i am being cautious,now i am in the system a call will get help quickly,now i can breathe i am causiously optomistic ,bear in mind my health is bad anyway so this is NOT going to happen to people in good health normally,i know it is a scary situation but don't panic
Hope you are feeling much better very soon Karen x

Sure every single death is a tradegy that we should do all we can to avoid. But how many people do we actually think are going to die in the UK due to this virus ? Less than China ie about 3500 ? More what about 10,000 or 20,000 or even higher 25,000? That would be catastrophic wouldn't it?

Well 26,000 additional UK deaths alone were caused by the 89/90 winter flu bug. I bet the majority on here can't even remember that awful winter flu, I certainly can't. But thats the perspective people need, common sense yes but combined with perspective! Shame the media convieniently forget to report comparative figures like this. Instead choosing to focus on people panic buying pasta, toilet rolls and stoking further panic.

And what about the people in the taxi on the train, in the underground station and at the pub afterwards? Fucking idiotic advise driven by politcal pressure from businesses putting profits ahead of peoples' lives.

I complete agree.

I liked these 2 last week, they gave me confidence but I think it is clear they are now bowing to political pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.