COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Open University this place.
It's all just learning, though. What if you get seen by a medical student in hospital and he hasn't read the bit in his text books that might save your life? Do we have to wait until everyone has full knowledge of everything before accepting their wisdom?

Personally, if everyone took time out to understand the basics, we'd all be better off I'm sure. Instead they just consume Daily Mail headlines.

It's all just learning, though. What if you get seen by a medical student in hospital and he hasn't read the bit in his text books that might save your life? Do we have to wait until everyone has full knowledge of everything before accepting their wisdom?

Personally, if everyone took time out to understand the basics, we'd all be better off I'm sure. Instead they just consume Daily Mail headlines.
giphy.gif

I would not wait I would just log onto bluemoon and get an expert opinion from here. Plenty on here will no more than the medical student.

I'm assuming it is the rate of deaths per closed cases (those either discharged - or had symptoms and now don't - or dead). Viruses take the weaker ones first so it creates a higher initial CFR at first and then it reduces. It's harsh reality.

dosn't add up with that one either.

going by world meter.

463 deaths and 724 recovered = 1187 know resutls

463 / 1187 would be 39%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.