Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Genuinely dont know if you wumming Sterling has been probably our worst player since before christmas . He had a good half hour against Real Madrid and has done very little. At the moment the best place for him is on the bench
Just bring him back as a Sub against a tired Carvajal.

Ill try
Ederson
Walker Stones Fernandinho Mendy
Debruyne Gundagan Silva
Marhez Jesus Sterling

Sane to get 20 mins

in fairness most of us thought that team good enough to get the job done. Not peps fault that Ederson gave away two goals.

we didnt underestimate the Rags , we gifted the points with major errors , pre-match i thought we had a make shift defence and also thought we would concede , but i believed we would score at least a couple of goals . We can blame Ederson and maybe even our defence wasnt brilliant , but the front six players apart from Foden in the 2nd half were woefully out of form' Agree Pep cannot foresee players having a nightmare , but with Walker,Mendy,KDB(maybe he could have been risked)and Mahrez starting the game , it would have been all over by half time ,and we still would have had ten or more days to get ready for the Champs league.
Pep is a genius and we are so lucky to have him at the club , but when he makes a mistake ,he isnt beyond criticism.

Would love to see Leroy get some game time tomorrow, we have missed him this season and I hope he might stay albeit I am not confident.

Pep Guardiola on Gabriel Jesus: "I think he can adapt perfectly in that way, especially because he doesn’t play wide. He can play a bit wider, then inside. Arsenal play with Aubameyang. Gabriel can play perfectly in that position and he’s done really well there."

Pep Guardiola on adapting to different tactics: "Sometimes we need more specific wingers in that position and it depends on the quality of our full backs as well. To attack a defence like the last games, Sheffield Wednesday and United, they defend five at the back."

"You have to make the pitch wide. If you don’t then it’s more difficult."

Mikel Arteta on Pep Guardiola: “Do I ask him about managerial issues? I have all his backing to ask him any question, I know he’ll always answer as well because he knows me really well, how I feel and how I think. It’s a good thing for me."

Guardiola on Kevin De Bruyne: “Of course, Real Madrid and Newcastle are the more important targets. But to arrive at them the player has to play the days before and get the rhythm of the team, like we maintained in the last game, so it continues in that way."“You cannot go from 0 to 10 in one game. Definitely [I’d prefer him to play before Madrid].”

Guardiola on what he told Mikel Arteta before taking the Arsenal job: "It happened in the past with my colleagues and my assistants. I never said, say or will say what they have to do. They have ambition, professional ways, families and everything.""So what I said to Mikel is: ‘Do you want to do it, do you feel it? Then you have to do it.’ He loves Arsenal, he was there many years."

Guardiola on Arteta's 'inside knowledge': “He has more info about us than I have on the Arsenal team. That’s normal. We worked a huge amount of hours together and thoughts and ideas, solving problems before, during and after the game."

“Especially he knows the individual quality of the players. He knows exactly the way we love this game and the quality of the players. In those terms, I can imagine a little bit what he thinks."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.