Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 75 year old, old man would’ve had no clue. He and my mum we’re taking my nephew out for the day, then home and mum would’ve dropped him at the game, with me meeting him there after work.

I only found out due to a whatsapp group and then a check for sky sports. An email, text or automated call would’ve been the way to go, and not costly at all. Your comment around the assumption being arrogant and lazy is spot on. In no other industry would that have been acceptable. Fuck off at times City.

It does seem they assume we all have downloaded the City App at times. Surely, they know some people don't want to be or simply aren't connected to the interweb 24/7. I get emails about every fixture time change, every new piece of advertising and often the odd text, surveys etc. An automated text or phone call that leaves an answerphone message isn't unheard of. I know it is an extraordinary set of circumstances but if City have staff, on site or remote, then a little courtesy goes a long, long way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.