UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 10 clubs by debt
1. Manchester United - €536m

2. Benfica - €336m

3. Inter - €306m

4. Valencia - €285m

5. QPR - €279m

6. AC Milan - €249m

7. CSKA Moscow - €224m

8. Galatasaray - €222m

9. Juventus - €209m

10. Roma - €208m
I was a bit surprised by those figures and they seem to link to an independent article from Jan 2017. That means they more than likely relate to the position at the end of the 15/16 season (at best), so are out of date.

I know United still have significant net debt, so it doesn't change your point fundamentally.

This is awful. Do people realise what the consequences could actually be? This could mean that Liverpool don't get the two wins they need for their first ever PL title. And even if they do .... they won't be allowed a parade through streets rammed with the greatest supporters in the world ... or even if they are allowed a parade ... no one will be allowed to go. Doesn't your heart bleed for the poor scousers!
Shut the league down now.
There are other benefits I'm sure but this should be all you need.

Joking aside, I think UEFA CL should be scrapped now.
This could get very nasty very quickly and shutting down football domestically may become an inevitability, along with concerts and other sporting events.
How long it has to shut down for could depend on how long they wait to make the decision.

I was a bit surprised by those figures and they seem to link to an independent article from Jan 2017. That means they more than likely relate to the position at the end of the 15/16 season (at best), so are out of date.

I know United still have significant net debt, so it doesn't change your point fundamentally.

Spurs should be high up there with the debt on their new stadium. Think they currently stand as number 2 in the premier league, their owners are like the Glazers Lite. Not interested in football and want to bleed the club dry, if they could make money out of NFL games rather than football they probably would.

so what happens if CAS can't preside because of Covid19, say by magic we get fixed up in time to start a new season in August and we still have the ban?
Ban would be suspended in all eventuality pending a hearing. I’m sure if members of CAS get the virus and can’t sit - that wanker Conn will be along to blame it on City and our ownership.

Top 10 clubs by debt
1. Manchester United - €536m

2. Benfica - €336m

3. Inter - €306m

4. Valencia - €285m

5. QPR - €279m

6. AC Milan - €249m

7. CSKA Moscow - €224m

8. Galatasaray - €222m

9. Juventus - €209m

10. Roma - €208m

How has that list dressed up Barcelona and Real Madrid?
And Chelsea have a £1bn loan to Abramovich still, don't they? I don't think it was converted to equity.

Shut the league down now.
There are other benefits I'm sure but this should be all you need.

Joking aside, I think UEFA CL should be scrapped now.
This could get very nasty very quickly and shutting down football domestically may become an inevitability, along with concerts and other sporting events.
How long it has to shut down for could depend on how long they wait to make the decision.

If Juventus got through, it's difficult to see how the CL could be meaningful with 2 Italian sides in the last 8 and if it's not possible to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.