Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Liverpool can veto on the proposal to void the season unless they get the title. I guess this will be their trump-card to save the season.

Let them have their fake hollow title. Everybody including them will know they haven’t really won it... and every opposition fan will let them know at every Liverpool game next season

They will cancel the Euros and allow domestic matches to be played at that time subject to the coronavirus situation. I can't see how the European competitions can be continued though, considering domestic games will require midweek fixtures to catch up.

If Spurs, West Ham, City and presumably United vote to void this season we are well on our way to the numbers needed. Time to use Livarpool's lobbying tactics against them.

Liverpool can veto on the proposal to void the season unless they get the title. I guess this will be their trump-card to save the season.

Let them do it and brag about winning it all season, every single fan of every other team would rip the piss out of them for not actually winning it anyway. This combined with UEFAs bullshit and VAR this season has tainted my view of modern day football beyond repair tbh, really lost interest in it, the way the FA, Premier League, UEFA have acted makes me realise it really is all just about money and i'm at the point where I'm 99% not renewing, my love for the game as whole has gone.

When you think Rodney Marsh lost his job for making a joke about the psunami and this virus is expected to kill more people globally it's hard to see how Simon Jordan can keep his role. Scum is too good a word for him. There are a hell of a lot of young people with serious health conditions whose lives are also at risk. As well as being a liar Jordan is just pure poison. A male version of Katie Hopkins.
You surprise me, I actually thought Katie Hopkins was male.

Lmao is it actually happening?

Ewan MacKenna (@EwanMacKenna) Tweeted:

EachPleasedAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

Must.

Not.

Get.

Excited.

Just.

Yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.