Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Why are people believing the media propaganda? Nobody against the dippers winning the title? It's designed to get people used to the idea and to put pressure on the authorities to make this happen. If it did it would make a mockery of professional football in this country. The Germans, as usual, have done the right thing and done it quickly. Season over, no title, no relegation.

But the press/media statement isnt true is it. Karen Brady has come out and said season should be null n void. That's just one club but I bet other clubs arent in favour of just 'giving' them the title and every thing that's goes with that.
Little old me is against just 'giving' them the title. If it happens the title in most people's eyes isnt real. Liverpool are hitting bad form lost 4 out of the last 6 , City could catch them (lol) , with it not being mathematical save.
Any other club I would be more relaxed about it but the horrible club that is liverpool. Hacking, coach attack, head hunting our staff abuse of Sterling, behind our 'ban' no f**k them is call karma. Null n void .

This season never started start again next from 2018/19 positions

Why are people believing the media propaganda? Nobody against the dippers winning the title? It's designed to get people used to the idea and to put pressure on the authorities to make this happen. If it did it would make a mockery of professional football in this country. The Germans, as usual, have done the right thing and done it quickly. Season over, no title, no relegation.
Has that been confirmed about Germany?

If they do go to 22 teams next season they will absolutely have to scrap one of the cups or international friendless

Promoting Leeds and West Brom is unfair on the rest of the teams chasing promotion in the championship. A quick look at the table and QPR in 13th have still got a reasonable chance of making the play offs. What ever way you look at it, neither scenario is fair. I do agree that not giving the title is to Liverpool is harsh, but they haven’t won anything yet, anything CAN still happen, that is the point. If they’re giving Liverpool the title, they need to relegate three teams in the prem.

Maybe the rest of the season should be played on FIFA. Each team could nominate a player and they could play online, with the matches shown on sky and BT.

But the press/media statement isnt true is it. Karen Brady has come out and said season should be null n void. That's just one club but I bet other clubs arent in favour of just 'giving' them the title and every thing that's goes with that.
Little old me is against just 'giving' them the title. If it happens the title in most people's eyes isnt real. Liverpool are hitting bad form lost 4 out of the last 6 , City could catch them (lol) , with it not being mathematical save.
Any other club I would be more relaxed about it but the horrible club that is liverpool. Hacking, coach attack, head hunting our staff abuse of Sterling, behind our 'ban' no f**k them is call karma. Null n void .

This season never started start again next from 2018/19 positions
If this had happened exactly two years ago I would have been outraged if City hadn’t been given the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.