Best Hollywood dance routines

We all need the world to be like this at the moment.

I was nearly givin' up on this thread, s@StM, thank the fuck someone knows a dance routine when they see it. I can rest for remainder of my Sunday now yer've posted that. Nothing comes within a mile of this routine. Oh, and GK was far better than FA.

Just had a thought watching that - whenever games at The Etihad resume and it's pissing down we ought to suggest that posters on this forum emulate GK and add to City Square entertainment by dancing round the stanchions and leaping onto those concrete block! I propose oakie to go first.

Last edited:
Best dance routine of all time period. Sure I read Danny Kaye collapsed after this totally sensational
I think that was Make em Laugh Donald O'Connor was bed ridden for a few days because it was so difficult and physical. It was said it was done in one take but a few people dispute that now. I still think it's amazing though.

I think that was Make em Laugh Donald O'Connor was bed ridden for a few days because it was so difficult and physical. It was said it was done in one take but a few people dispute that now. I still think it's amazing though.
Yeah, that's the best one from that film. Pretty sure it's not one take though. There are cuts in it, and there's no way they were using multi-camera set ups back then.

I was nearly givin' up on this thread, s@StM, thank the fuck someone knows a dance routine when they see it. I can rest for remainder of my Sunday now yer've posted that. Nothing comes within a mile of this routine. Oh, and GK was far better than FA.

Just had a thought watching that - whenever games at The Etihad resume and it's pissing down we ought to suggest that posters on this forum emulate GK and add to City Square entertainment by dancing round the stanchions and leaping onto those concrete block! I propose oakie to go first.

Couldn't pick between them both are the best I've seen and I've been a ballroom dancer for 30 odd years with the Mrs, Gene and Freds relaxed knee's are just like watching Dave Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.