COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is due to get married next week, the venue refused any refund (several thousand pounds) for a cancellation or even a postponement.
Of the guests, several over 70's with diabetes, heart issues, crohn's etc., all advised to stay away. Several overseas guest who can't travel. Half a dozen kids with snotty noses and god knows what else. Even brides father (his only child) and me (my only son) are on the recommended no-go list. Some are saying just sod it, we all go and take our chances.

Just returned from local Tesco. Staff removing excessive items from some shopper's trollies. Big sign by the milk cabinet "2 Bottles Only", then some woman grabbing 8 and arguing with staff.
Some people's greed and selfishness!

Just proving how far we have declined as a nation since the ‘Dunkirk’ spirit shown in WW2. There are exceptions but there’s an awful lot of everyone for themselves out there - was in M&S on Sunday and some of the selfishness and greed on display was staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.