COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I feel the least I can do is wash my hands again.

Seriously, this is the best time EVER to give up smoking. Get on the vape, or get some Niquitin-mini, or just go for it... for cold turkey, it's a week of cravings which improve after 48 hours, and are eased by your BP lowering, which will give you the oddest feeling (in between cravings) of being less anxious and wound up than in living memory.
to accept delivery
You'll possibly save your life,or possibly save the lives of others by minimising your risk of taking up an ICU bed.
and anybody who does give up im offering FREE OF CHARGE of course ,to accept delivery of your unused smoking paraphernalia, you can thank me later

This is wartime funding, will be loans that will be going on for a 100 years or so.
Long term gilts at next to nothing coupon mate.

This is absolutely amazing. I couldn’t be happier. If they’d done this in 2008, the recession would have lasted about two months. (Borrowing was a great deal more expensive then though)

Long term gilts at next to nothing coupon mate.

This is absolutely amazing. I couldn’t be happier. If they’d done this in 2008, the recession would have lasted about two months. (Borrowing was a great deal more expensive then though)

is this all good news , if we get this under control in 6 months do you see a good bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.