King of the Kippax | Last ever edition (p 20)

Ederson, Sane or Sterling are probably the coolest players at the club. David Silva too.

He looked ok in the second division I suppose.
He was a stylish player.you can be stylish in a 5 a side match,a non league match....doesnt mean your the best player on the pitch,or top gosl scorer..just that you played the game with style.Smiths ball control and close dribblimg skills ,throughout his career..are what i can remember,regardless of what division,or if he ever missed an open goal.He was very similar,imo,to the old Aberdeen inside forward,Mark Mcghee.both players troubled defenders with adroit ball control.

I think the last time I bought KOTK it had a cartoon of Kevin Keegan on the front.
I used to like the articles written by Tangled Up In Blue.(Which I think is also a Bob Dylan song).
But each article is only the opinion of each contributor. Same as on here really.
I might as well read and discuss all things City on here for free,instead of paying £5 for the privilege on KOTK.
Think with KOTK it is part of City's history
Like fanzines all over the country the internet has caught up with them.
Sometimes what was written in fanzines were not read till weeks later
Nowadays
facelace Wum,Trolls & keyboard warriors have taken over forums like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.