COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
By treating us like Adults? It is the people, we should be able to be asked to do something and conform rather than getting battered in the streets by over zealous coppers having to force us ffs.
As has been made patently clear over the weekend - too many in the U.K. don’t deserve to be treated like adults.
I’m currently into day 9 of lockdown and it seems the Spanish have figured out in the main how not to behave like cunts.

At least Putin doesn't fuck about.

ETuiusBWAAArM3V
Lion twat

Its not fucking hard advice is it

wash your hands every couple of hours

stay in if you can

if you want to go outside that’s fine but do not gather in groups and stay 2 metres apart from others.

How can people not understand it?
Coz their Neanderthals, Benidorm sticky Vicky fuckin muppets, beer beer we want more beer, pissed up hangover do what’s right take the family out, nobs

Swedish PM is going to address the nation in less than an hour, hasn't happened in years. Rumors are that Stockholm county is going in to lockdown. Don't know what to think.

I've no time for Johnson but I would have welcomed a lock-down 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago we were losing 2-0 in the derby and while this shit was real, it wasn’t all consuming in the way it is now. 3 weeks ago it was all about the League Cup Final which saw 35000 of our fans in attendance. I think a lockdown then would’ve resulted in a huge backlash from the public. That said, I think it should’ve happened a week ago.

Next problem.

Woman in her 80s (and respiratory problems) wants house cleaning. House cleaner wants to do it - because she likes cleaning, and it's her job, and there's still no word of help for the self-employed if she can't do her job. Elderly woman accepts the risks (lost husband to start of dementia+cancer and wouldn't want to go that way). And she says a nurse at the local hospital (which is normally over busy) says no-one over 70 will get a ventilator. Discuss. (No "bell-end" comments please.)

Coz their Neanderthals, Benidorm sticky Vicky fuckin muppets, beer beer we want more beer, pissed up hangover do what’s right take the family out, nobs
It might be where you are, but I saw intelligent people with families walking in the park I overlook today, no sign of what you are talking about, just people taking advantage of a sunny day to get some fresh air before we are all denied it later in the week .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.