Should City pause the season card DD scheme?

I have £225 due to go out at the end of this month, it won't be there - we need the money we do have to eat and pay real bills.

To be honest, I think I will be done with football and will be playing catch up from far too back to contemplate committing to another season ticket for next year.

The complete inane and insulting discussions from within football during this time has left me utterly cold.

Thankfully, the players will have the final say and they will refuse to play for as long as they feel the need to do so, empty stadiums or not.

Football has been dead from the 1st home game against Spurs

VAR has done it for me & all this FFP & UEFA has pushed it along the edge only now for the Virus to tip it way over

Its come fucking crashing down with nothing to catch it

I honestly dont see football this year & definitely wont be renewing my 3 tickets

By Xmas the club will owe us money which we ain't getting

3 weeks ago I had to cancel my bank card because i lost it, unfortunately I couldn't change my Amazon Prime, Ebay, Nowtv, until my new card came

I also couldn't pay my £1.99 City TV so they cut me off, yes cut me off for £1.99

They just taken £260 for last 2 months the cheeky fuckers

The game at the moment stinks & you know what I dont fucking miss it

Couple of interesting points made so far

• should city pause/push April’s 10th payment until the football actually commences or spread into smaller payments?

• how will this affect those renewing season tickets following financial changes in 2020 for many?

• will we see any grand gestures like last payment waived. (£75 av ST DDx 35k maybe £2.6m gift)?

• our 6 home games are likely to be mid week/crammed - will many attend? Disrupt summer plans? Then straight into 20/21 season payments.

• will our season packs be a hand sanitizer, bog roll and a mask?

the silence is deafening...

Last edited:
Do any other prem clubs offer interest free loans to be repaid over 10 monthly payments or do they force their fans to stump up all preseason to purchase their season tickets?

They shouldn’t be taking any money full stop , no excuses , my love for football is evaporating rapidly , the players at the highest level should be setting the example and not claiming any wages how much money do they want !!!

Brighton have done this

It has been decided by the directors that after this month’s April direct debit payment is taken, that all renewing season-ticket holders and 1901 Club members will have the opportunity to opt in and take a three-month holiday from their monthly direct debits.

#BHAFC ⚪

Don’t even think that is good under the circumstances. Taking money for games that might not even take place in April and then getting on to a season that nobody even knows when it will start or if it will reduced/ cancelled etc. Greedy twats the lot of them.

And if you read that statement, if you get a refund, that's it for the rest of the season. It's not a pause or postponement of payments. You're giving up your season ticket for the rest of the season.

It really is academic that they can't attend matches that will most likely never be paid - the point is a club with no cash or income is offering a full refund with the majority share holder making a point. It is the complete opposite at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.