United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely with no Champs league, no prize money for anything, no games and now with all their Asian fans unable to buy their overpriced shitty merchandise, they must be suffering financially with their huge wage bill.
2nd biggest in the world I believe.

Jesse Lingard was on SSN yesterday telling anyone who was interested (probably no one) how he was coping being at home and what he's been up to.

The reporter at the end of the interview said Jesse you are a credit to football and Jesse replied I really miss football.

We'll Jesse football doesn't miss you

Jesse Lingard was on SSN yesterday telling anyone who was interested (probably no one) how he was coping being at home and what he's been up to.

The reporter at the end of the interview said Jesse you are a credit to football and Jesse replied I really miss football.

We'll Jesse football doesn't miss you
No Jesse you rat faced little **** football doesn't miss you.
Now fuck off and join Sunderland like the rest of the rag has been bastards.
In your case it wont be has been it will be never was

They never fail to live down to expectations, do they? Celebrating a player having his career effectively ended by a knee high tackle.

On the Ledly King tackle, Distain did one on Van Nistlerooy and Richards on Tevez that we’re just as good
Pretty sure the Richards one was in the 1-0 Giovanni game
He was absolutely amazing that day

Surely with no Champs league, no prize money for anything, no games and now with all their Asian fans unable to buy their overpriced shitty merchandise, they must be suffering financially with their huge wage bill.
2nd shittest in the world I believe.

Just after the 'never guilty, always victims' lovable scamps, allegedly

Look I know I will be hunted down by the Blue Moon SWAT team for this, but there's a thread over on the caff called Interesting Tweets by Footballers. I swear that for some of them, I had to turn off the machine and roll around on the sofa, holding my ribs, which were really hurting at the point. Check it out. There's a Cristiano Ronaldo one which is pure, 22 carat gold. But the best (by a short head over Rooney's) are Michael Owen's. I will not spoil them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.