COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see employment tribunals will be busy after this with unfair and constructive dismissal claims. "Could you maintain 2 metres between employees? Did you provide handwashing facilities?" And if they have legal costs insurance for tribunals you could suggest he asks the insurer whether they'd cover for claims arising from health and safety at work breaches.

Good job the courts told the Tories they had acted unlawfully and unconstitutionally when they introduced the fees for going to tribunal.
Of course, Johnson wants to curb the courts from such "political" interference.
Do you ever see anything positive?

We know what's coming but it still doesn't make it any easier. Hope our curve is more like China's but I doubt that they recorded their incidents to the correct degree.

Wow, so yesterday we he had our first day with over 100 deaths and today we are nearing 200 in a single day.

If this doesn't hit home to people then nothing will.

Over 16 days behind Italy still

They had 827 deaths on 11/3

With any luck we'll hit that tomorrow 28/3 and not their 12/3 figure of 1015.

Last edited:
Sorry i wasn't clear,i tend to wander off a bit
No worries. I got home from school yesterday and went straight to bed. The sheer mental strain of trying to keep myself healthy; the staff and children at school healthy; my own children and wife healthy but most importantly of all, my elderly parents healthy, whilst keeping abreast of all the latest news, information etc was just too much. Off out on my bike in a min; it's been a lifesaver whilst I can't swim (my usual exercise). Take care

Don’t know if anybody has seen the video with 2 Spanish doctors they are fucked basically ? Anyone over 65 isn’t getting a ventilator now and they are choosing everyday who lives or dies
Female doctor said she’s working all day going home and crying herself to sleep then up and straight back in

having seen reports they have 4 doctors and nurses to every patient and we have one it’s quite frightening listening

I’m afraid a score system needs to be put in place early before it gets to it on just who gets a bed and not just based on age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.