COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the person at the morgue who issued the death certificate just put coronavirus down as the cause of death because she had a cough. She had no post-mortem by any coroner.

None of the people who treated her at the hospital or her family thought she had coronavirus until that point - so no one who brought her in, no one who tried to save her life.

@denislawsbackheel's hypothesis that she had pneumonia so bad she had a heartattack is simply impossible, as no one goes from walking about OK but with a little cough to heartattack in the blink of an eye...she'd have been bedridden and hospitalised for days or weeks with pneumonia before that point.
I bow to your medical expertise and intimate knowledge of the case.

Is that everyone jim bar hospital staff,supermarket workers,Garda and fire service ?not allowing anyone else out at all ..
The public need to buy into this. Ireland just don't have the numbers to "lockdown " the whole country. If the people put in a huge effort over the next month not 2 weeks we might have a fighting chance of keeping our healthcare system afloat. I live in a small rural town of about 1000 people. I don't envisage the authorities tracking my every movement over the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.