Would you give up the Carabao Cup

Nah, let em have it. Be magnanimous.

the truth is liverpool had won the title well before the virus hit and it was all but done. BUT if you can not line the dots up and finish then its a problem and the truth is you can not give give somebody the title or relegate the bottom 3 or place teams in the top 4 or top 6 with somebody not being happy
that's the problem ? am all for giving the title to liverpool but at the same time that about the other leagues and teams sitting at the top of the league

the only way around this is to void the league season and leave it in the past as a (special) just like in the war times. think about the people that died for nothing other than picking up a bug in day to day life and not about sport or glory its bigger than sport

also we don't really know the outcome of this virus ? it could stay for a year or more and sport will never be the same and just like the world wars sport and football will have to wait ? even after the fight is won. because people will need to sort their life's out first and get back into a routine and only then can sport follow

the truth is liverpool had won the title well before the virus hit and it was all but done. BUT if you can not line the dots up and finish then its a problem

Sorry, mate. It's more than a problem. If you cannot line up the dots, it isn't done.
In a sadistic kind of way, I'd like the season to be cancelled, in fact and Liverpool to be ‘given’ the title. Not won it, you notice. But ‘given’ it, on the supposition that they would have won it. I like that. Their first title in thirty years, and it would be tarnished for ever and a day.

Sorry, mate. It's more than a problem. If you cannot line up the dots, it isn't done.
In a sadistic kind of way, I'd like the season to be cancelled, in fact and Liverpool to be ‘given’ the title. Not won it, you notice. But ‘given’ it, on the supposition that they would have won it. I like that. Their first title in thirty years, and it would be tarnished for ever and a day.

in short of the story is that nothing can be done until we can walk the streets and can get back to normal until then lets see

i can understand both sides and clubs wanting results to stand and others happy just to restart again without any judgement. and every football club is looking out for themselves and want whats best for them. but in times of crisis clubs can not call the shots and its the game (football) that must come first not the teams and you have to do whats best for football

so if the EPL and the others say look whats best is to cancel the leagues and start a new then how can clubs moan ? its out of our hands and nobody to blame and the killer virus must be sorted and hope to god we fined a vaccines or a cure and if liverpool or the 2 teams in the champions and the rest that have irons in the fire don't like the outcome then what can they do about it

the smell is desperation is starting to fill the air from liverpool and its coming down the east lanc's road into manchester and its crazy. they want the title of being premier league champions so much they would sell their mothers if they could ? but the truth is most of their mothers are still in the pawn shop from winning champions league title

Last edited:
happy for football to be scrapped, then Manchester city crowned last ever PL champions, we keep the trophy !

If season void and games void, will bet365 give me my money back that I've lost over the season?
If the cup has to be erased,then so be it.

If season void and games void, will bet365 give me my money back that I've lost over the season?

They have awful customer service so I very much doubt it. I’m using Billiam Hill at the moment although their app is poor.

I hope not .
I won a small fortune on the Norwich and Wolves games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.