COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some ways i am much better,this cough and breathless on exertion is apparantly quite normal,it is not like the not being able to breath at the peak of it,there is of course my general health making recovery difficult
The evidence from china is a bit concerning about lung damage when you have had it bad,i will just have to wait and see,it is not a month yet even if it feels like it,i have to go to the drs when the inhalers need replacing in a week or so as i am new on them so i will have a full review of my breathing then,thanks though
Which inhalers did they give you Karen?

We will be.
Accurate test kits do not grow in trees. 40k of test kits bought from China have already had to be binned because they're shit.
Our PCR active virus testing will ramp up to about 50k a day by the next week and then they intend to do the Antigen tests in veru big numbers as they need to get blood donations in big numbers to inject plasma (with antigens) in to those at risk who have started to get ill to slug the death stats.
That's the strategy from what I've read anyway.
So that's 40000 kits that are worthless and 600000 ppe overalls bought by the Netherlands from China that are useless and MARVIN holds them up as role models.

I don't think the UK government has any intention of suppressing this virus hence minimal testing and a half-hearted lockdown. They are planning on shielding the vulnerable and using healthworkers for 6 months at least to syphon the herd through mass infection.

We have to hope that the Europeans, Trump or science saves us. Our regime is already defeated.

yep there is more to this and the need for a vaccine as in the only cure is defo only in the hands of rest of the world not the uk

we are months behind the rest and lock down was at least 2 weeks behind the rest of europe and our own government knew about this at christmas. when it first hit the streets of the uk ? and i was one of the people that was on the floor with it could not breath and sweating and just about got to the doctors and put on antibiotic and steroids and told its just a bad virus going around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.