Lockdown living tips

Easter weekend will be bloody difficult 4 days to find things to do around the house and garden. Can we not push these bank holidays back to when normality returns when we can do something with them?

I’ve got an exercise bike and been smashing that to get the happy chemicals moving through the body.
Don't think it matters it's Easter, everyday is the same at the moment.

Anyone here like the "Alien" universe? I just found a fun chan that gives depth and adds to the lore of all things Alien. The chap does videos that are detailed reports from events in the universe that are kept under lock and key in Weyland corps computer systems.

Here is one on the Weyland-Yutani Corp timeline...

Worth a listen/watch if you have 20mins and enjoy the Alien universe.

Cheers I will have a look when I get chance

Don't think it matters it's Easter, everyday is the same at the moment.

True true. I live in the countryside and it has been pretty sunny the last couple of weeks and everyday has felt a bit like a Sunday afternoon - quiet, people biking, running or taking a hike respecting distances. Head into town and then of course, you're brought right back into reality

Joe Wicks daily challenge. Me and the Mrs doing it every lunch time.
aimed for kids but actually a really good work out.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a lockdown tip or not - Anyone else driving around with their wife in the boot of their car?

Police in the UK have been stopping drivers to check their journeys are only for essential purposes - and one force made an unexpected discovery on Sunday.

They stopped a driver, who had flouted the lockdown to pick up £15 windows, and found his wife in the boot of his car.

Police said his wife had had to sit in the boot as she "could not fit in the vehicle" for the return journey.

The man, who had bought the windows on eBay, was stopped by police on the M6 in Cheshire.
He was issued with a traffic offence

Not sure if this is a lockdown tip or not - Anyone else driving around with their wife in the boot of their car?

Police in the UK have been stopping drivers to check their journeys are only for essential purposes - and one force made an unexpected discovery on Sunday.

They stopped a driver, who had flouted the lockdown to pick up £15 windows, and found his wife in the boot of his car.

Police said his wife had had to sit in the boot as she "could not fit in the vehicle" for the return journey.

The man, who had bought the windows on eBay, was stopped by police on the M6 in Cheshire.
He was issued with a traffic offence
Should have confiscated his wife. A right touch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.