Are you saving any money with the virus restrictions ?

Yes. As I have an office job then it’s working from home for everyone aside from the facilities team who are sending post out. I’m not spending money to go in to London and neither is it £2.50 on a baguette every day for lunch. Then there’s no pub which was regular about twice a week. I’m certainly saving money.

Same as you really. No pub, takeaways or restaurants.

It got me thinking that with losing 8 lbs in weight and not going out for weekly meals/theatre/pubs/petrol etc,how much am I saving and was quite shocked.
Over a month my savings are in the region of £250 pm which will be going on bringing my couple of Credit Cards up to date ... not that I`m behind but the ability of paying off quicker.
Anyone else noticed any financial benefits or are you in fact spending more via on line shopping ?
We're you really shocked or not shocked at all?

Ask me again when my electricity bill comes in. Running the air-con all day can't be great. But there's probably not that much difference overall, other than the £200 I spent on a Playstation so I'd have something to do.

Don’t know about saving if it goes on for 16 weeks as they say will lose best part of £20 grand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.