Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this thread would be dead in the water with what's going on across the globe, but in true Bluemoon fashion another twenty pages having a pop at Spurs. Brilliant!

What have we been up to!? Has Jose spread the Corona and gouged some old bats eyes out!? Has Alli been making naughty videos again?

Anyway hope everyone is safe.

This season should be voided for Tottenham's sake because we wouldn't have made top 4, before anyone complains that means Liverpool don't win the title either. Sounds a good idea to me

I thought this thread would be dead in the water with what's going on across the globe, but in true Bluemoon fashion another twenty pages having a pop at Spurs. Brilliant!

What have we been up to!? Has Jose spread the Corona and gouged some old bats eyes out!? Has Alli been making naughty videos again?

This season should be voided for Tottenham's sake because we wouldn't have made top 4, before anyone complains that means Liverpool don't win the title either. Sounds a good idea to me
Be fair everyone loves calling levy a twat, and he just gives giving reason to carry on , it’s a nice sense of normality at these strange times.

I'd say that's Spurs' fault, I mean we're not talking about Burnley treating their low paid staff like shit

As a business owner who is currently "negotiating" with my bank of 20 years for a loan to keep us afloat, historical turnover is very much on their agenda, the last 3 years in fact. So to say its meaningless is wholly inaccurate. If I'm judged by it, then so should be Spurs my friend. And, trust me, as a supplier into the retail trade, my company can no longer generate revenue.

Oh, and btw, I'm topping up the 80% furlough by 20% to keep my employees solvent. Fucking Spurs ain't.
Taking the taxpayers coin, whilst cutting wages by 20%, a cash rich PL club? Do me a favour.
Harry? You carry on mate, paid in full.
Fucking shameful..

Spurs are already carrying debt in excess of £600m. You think they want to add to that, even if their creditors would allow it?

The players will shortly be taking at least as big a pay cut. But it’s not something that Spurs can impose.

Spurs are already carrying debt in excess of £600m. You think they want to add to that, even if their creditors would allow it?

The players will shortly be taking at least as big a pay cut. But it’s not something that Spurs can impose.
I've never really worked out whether you're Daniel or Joe.
Go on, which one are you?
;-)

Well what exactly is the worst case scenario for 600m debt laden spurs.....if spurs cash flow dries up for extended term.

Rather than being worse placed [with huge debt], are you, if not best placed, actually in an advantageous place.............?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.