COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purely posting this to be contrarian to popular opinion, I don’t necessarily think it’s true or related but it’s being reported that flu and pneumonia deaths are the lowest in years and therefore might be conflated with COVID-19.

It’s Twatter related so I know it may well be false but there’s a lot of talk of the deaths being well out due to this and Sweden think the rest of the world are absolutely mental.

Again, I’m not saying this is my line.

I have the news on all day,when it comes up i post it,many things other than death numbers,go and be snidey somewhere else
I'm still working,so I find time to spend an hour or so reading this thread.
My Mrs watches the news in the morning and turns it off when the daughter gets up as she is over thinking things and panicking a bit.
So the news is banned when I get home.
The updates yourself and other people post is keeping the likes of me and a lot of others up to speed.
Keep it up.

Are we back to playing all this down again? That’s good, hopefully be able to get out to the pub in a couple of weeks then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.