COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we hit the peak on the 12th of april does that mean another 4 weeks ish after that the lockdown might start to be lifted
I don't know,i think putting a date on it creates more questions than answers and i think public will think we are past the worst and relax too soon,we know it has more than one wave as it does when you have it,you seem a bit better than it gets you a second time,i think he would have done better to be vague

Would that have included Charles I, had you been around at the time?
I would probably been on the side of Parliament, knowing what I know now, but the Commonwealth that took over afterwards was bloody awful.
In the centuries that have followed the idea of a constitutional monarchy fulfilled the needs of the political classes against the monarch and against each other. After the introduction of universal suffrage first for men then for all, the monarch has been a balance against possible political dictatorship. So whilst not perfect it is better than being under the boot of a politician.
I don't know a single politician who wouldn't sell their Granny for power, so for me, it's a no brainer. I prefer a monarch as head of state.

If we hit the peak on the 12th of april does that mean another 4 weeks ish after that the lockdown might start to be lifted
Yes, I reckon it’ll be some time in mid-to-late May when the lockdown is relaxed a little. But the social distancing measures are here to stay for over 12 months.

The lockdown will then be back towards the middle/end of June I guess.

I haven't kept a tally but there are a big amount now in that group,very sobering thought for everyone

In what group as it does not provide number of deaths by age? Young people with no underlying health issues? Where is the data for this group as they tend to be put together with the elderly, whose immune system may well be weaker because of their age.

Yes, I reckon it’ll be some time in mid-to-late May when the lockdown is relaxed a little. But the social distancing measures are here to stay for over 12 months.

one good thing may be those fuckers who invade your personal space when you talk to them, may now learn to stand the fuck back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.