COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem like Spain has peaked and is now declining - fingers crossed.

If that's the case, their peak came 18 days after lockdown. We locked down on March 23rd, so +18 day = 10th April for our peak. That said, I don't think we locked down hard enough (think ridiculous scenes on London underground) so I think our peak will take longer. I was predicting 15th, but have since pulled that back to the 13th. Here's my model again:

This equates to 23,000 deaths, unfortunately. I sincerely hope that is miles out... and it could be. if we really do peak on 10th April, we could be looking at something more like this:

With the result of only 18,000 deaths.

13th is a week tomorrow so going to be a long 8 days. Hope you’re right though. That graph almost looks too good to be true in a way as it has us tailing off to virtually no daily deaths by the end of the month. Is that realistic?

So I’ve been out walking the dog this morning and on my way back from Debdale Park I bumped into a guy who we buy our eggs from and who was on his way up to his allotment. He’s a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Actually, after today’s conversation, I think it’s fair to say that he’s a LOT of a conspiracy theorist. Said that all of this is bollocks, it’s man made, is no worse than flu (that old chestnut), most of the deaths aren’t to do with Covid-19 (I conceded that there may be an overlap of sorts but not to the extent he’s claiming), only the Chinese death figures are in any way accurate (!), the Swedes have got it right, our hospitals are all empty, scientists the world over are in on it as they’ve been bought off, it’s all a ploy to suppress the global population by governments everywhere to make money out of us, and it’s the Chinese, Americans, and Russians who are at the forefront of it.
Did he not mention 5G

Yeah I'm sure you're right (it always happens). But there's still plenty of photo and video evidence of dicks being dicks.

Yeah off course there is, it's like like supermarkets as some off said,2 were am stopping big 1 abit smaller 1 both 2mtrs outside queueing inside big 1 busy,smaller 1 empty compared its controlled more in the small 1.

so is anybody bothering watching the queens speech later, I was going to watch it but given the bbc are telling me what she is going to say word for word every hour I won’t bother now.

It is going to be like watching a full re-run of a match when you saw the goals on the news a few hours earlier isn't it? We know the score why watch every tackle and throw in?

so is anybody bothering watching the queens speech later, I was going to watch it but given the bbc are telling me what she is going to say word for word every hour I won’t bother now.
I have no interest in her fake comments.
Both her and her son were allowed to go to second homes whilst the common man was vilified for doing the exact same thing.
She has no understanding of how the population actually lives or struggles in these testing times.

I have no interest in her fake comments.
Both her and her son were allowed to go to second homes whilst the common man was vilified for doing the exact same thing.
She has no understanding of how the population actually lives or struggles in these testing times.
Pull the ladder up Liz and fuck off to Windsor then have the cheek to tell us all how well we're doing

So I’ve been out walking the dog this morning and on my way back from Debdale Park I bumped into a guy who we buy our eggs from and who was on his way up to his allotment. He’s a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Actually, after today’s conversation, I think it’s fair to say that he’s a LOT of a conspiracy theorist. Said that all of this is bollocks, it’s man made, is no worse than flu (that old chestnut), most of the deaths aren’t to do with Covid-19 (I conceded that there may be an overlap of sorts but not to the extent he’s claiming), only the Chinese death figures are in any way accurate (!), the Swedes have got it right, our hospitals are all empty, scientists the world over are in on it as they’ve been bought off, it’s all a ploy to suppress the global population by governments everywhere to make money out of us, and it’s the Chinese, Americans, and Russians who are at the forefront of it.
Living proof that the Education system has failed far too many in this Country.
It is amazing what people are prepared to believe just because they read in on social media or the Internet.
Whilst Social Media can be used for great things the majority of the time it is just an outlet for total nutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.