Manchester City v QPR 2012 Full match on sky sports Sunday at 4pm.

I had forgotten how poor we played that day ...just seemed to lob balls into the penalty box with two small forwards Tevez and Aguero.

Brings back happy thoughts of being in my dads flat with my lad and kid brother .....and of course my late dad ....happy days :)
I remember being sat beside one of my best mates that day I was sat 'head in hands with tears in my eyes' and he said 'This is City mate this is what we do we'll be back again next year. He passed away last year, Was nice watching the game again thinking of him.

As you said we were poor in the day, Tevez which is unusual had an absolute stinker.

I remember being sat beside one of my best mates that day I was sat 'head in hands with tears in my eyes' and he said 'This is City mate this is what we do we'll be back again next year. He passed away last year, Was nice watching the game again thinking of him.

As you said we were poor in the day, Tevez which is unusual had an absolute stinker.
Did well to get Barton sent off though.

I had forgotten how poor we played that day ...just seemed to lob balls into the penalty box with two small forwards Tevez and Aguero.

Brings back happy thoughts of being in my dads flat with my lad and kid brother .....and of course my late dad ....happy days :)

I remember thinking in the first half we should have started Dzeko with Aguero b

So what did everybody do afterwards?

We walked back into town after all the celebrations. Met a couple of mates in the bar in the McDonald hotel at Piccadilly. Couple of pints in there

Wandered up to Piccadilly gardens where there was a party happening. Into the bank(?) which was full of blues. A lot of pubs in town had either shut or weren’t letting lads in

Then train home which was rocking. Went to my local but he’d just shut as it had kicked off between blues and rags. Found somewhere else then the night is a blur after that

I see they have Schmeichel on now, presumably to calm down their core customers.

Funny last night on MOTD that they spent over half an hour deciding he was the greatest keeper the PL had ever seen, then proceeded to immediately follow it with highlights of Newcastle hammering 5 past him in a trouncing :-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.