Manchester City v QPR 2012 Full match on sky sports Sunday at 4pm.

So what did everybody do afterwards?

We walked back into town after all the celebrations. Met a couple of mates in the bar in the McDonald hotel at Piccadilly. Couple of pints in there

Wandered up to Piccadilly gardens where there was a party happening. Into the bank(?) which was full of blues. A lot of pubs in town had either shut or weren’t letting lads in

Then train home which was rocking. Went to my local but he’d just shut as it had kicked off between blues and rags. Found somewhere else then the night is a blur after that

Remember town being really subdued it was surreal

went back to the local and got absolutely steaming

So what did everybody do afterwards?

We walked back into town after all the celebrations. Met a couple of mates in the bar in the McDonald hotel at Piccadilly. Couple of pints in there

Wandered up to Piccadilly gardens where there was a party happening. Into the bank(?) which was full of blues. A lot of pubs in town had either shut or weren’t letting lads in

Then train home which was rocking. Went to my local but he’d just shut as it had kicked off between blues and rags. Found somewhere else then the night is a blur after that

Remember walking down Ashton New Road with everyone afterwards and being amazed how quiet it was; no chanting or anyone losing it. I think looking back it was a mixture of people being emotionally drained after being inside the stadium that long and for the post match on field celebrations, and just a sense of numbness and that it hasn’t really sunk in yet what we’d all witnessed.

There was a video, which I’ve not seen since, of a reporter, who appeared to be stood in Asda car park, and she was broadcasting at the exact moment Sergio scored. It sounds like a bomb going off
I’ve looked and looked for that and never seen it since. But it did exist. She was doing a live report for something like ESPN when we scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.