COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
this

somali_wheelbarrow.jpg

Oakes apparently still looks 40 and beats younger players at squash and is a bit mean about it.

Not our Oakie of course

What a complete ****.
Regardless of fees or not it’s still a great offer and we should be that full, but not this twat who would rather we didn’t have the capacity because he doesn’t even fucking live here.
I can pull a few of the old beer monster crew in ,if you would like him sorted !!!

Long may that continue. That’s running at about 10% capacity no?
CPAP is not a problem. Weve got a shit load of those machines, they are being made in the thousands and they dont require any supervision.

I'm amazed that we are only using 25% of our ICU capacity when this should be peaking right now.

Really shows how much the virus has hit london hard but outside of there and Birmingham its low numbers.
If you look at the table at the end of the PDF 1599 is how many entered critical care YESTERDAY!
344 were discharged from ICU and 346 died.
An additional 909.

Last edited:
Can I ask a simple question and it will probably receive a simple answer?

If all this money we are printing didn't actually exist, why does it need paying back?

What's to stop the government just printing what we need when we need it?

I don't see why somebody needs to be owed a return on it?
The standard answer to that question wound be a combination of inflation and the value of Sterling.
If a single country did it the currency would crash and Inflation would eventually go through the roof. But with everybody suffering I can't see that happening.
I'd love to know how China will keep it's currency low in the coming months now it's pretty much virus free.

So what's the consensus on the forum about what happens after the 3 week period for lockdown is up (a week on monday).
I'm expecting the lockdown to be extended at least until the end of April.
What does everyone else think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.