Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has looked dreadful in the photos of him recently. Hopefully just a precaution. Terrible illness this. A nurse in Aintree hospital died today. Very sad.

In modern parlance he can be if he wants to be :)

well he has gone to hospital - tell you what it must be urgent coz hospital is no place to be right now - the issue gets serious if he needs intensive care from what I have seen - hospitalisation is step one but escalation to ICU does seem to be the critical step.

If you get this bad it hangs around for about 3 weeks,i felt like it was getting easier but then comes the 2nd wave that is when as you say it can go downhill,hopefully he is ok but it is not a nice experience
Got a phone call from my brother early this morning to tell me a close friend passed away last night , I knew he'd been ill with it but was improving and looked to be getting over it, then suddenly deteriorated last night and died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.