Have City bought any real bargains?

Big Swifty

City have overpaid massively for a number of players, from Steve Daley and \Lee Bradbury through to Macken, Vuoso, Santa Cruz and Cancelo, with lots of others in between.
To be honest, United bought two very influential players (Schmeichel and Cantona) for peanuts. (I know they've overpaid for some rubbish as well)

So have we bought a great player, who has done yeoman service for us, for a bargain price? (Not just some cheapo at the end of his career). I wonder.

City have overpaid massively for a number of players, from Steve Daley and \Lee Bradbury through to Macken, Vuoso, Santa Cruz and Cancelo, with lots of others in between.
To be honest, United bought two very influential players (Schmeichel and Cantona) for peanuts. (I know they've overpaid for some rubbish as well)

So have we bought a great player, who has done yeoman service for us, for a bargain price? (Not just some cheapo at the end of his career). I wonder.

Kompany & Zabaleta were 6 mill each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.