COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And despite them panting in your face and flinging their sweat particles at you, it tends to be the runners that lose their shit at people for breaching social distancing. They think they are kings/queens of the pavement. Worrying about their pacing/time during a global pandemic.

Problem is that you can't give them a slap either.

Yes, that’s true, on the other hand if by driving 10 15 minutes you can get away from popular walking circuits , that may be better. It’s about common sense and everyones circumstances will be different depending where they live..
So do the rules apply to those "sensible" people?
A few more on-the-spot fines would have a big effect. I’d much rather see that than everyone get “punished”. Would it really take a massive resource?
I don't know the answer to that question. May I clarify what you deem "punishment"?
This has been driving me mad too. Runners just panting right past without even attempting to keep their distance. People walking tend to, but runners don't. Weird. It's literally always the runners too.
Don't forget the cyclists.
To be fair I saw a fair few cyclists with masks on the other day.
Incidentally I should point out that I am currently partaking in a 20 min stroll a couple times a week and only when I see human traffic levels at a low.
I made the mistake of wondering diagonally across a road and didn't spot a cyclist. The cyclist surely saw me but deemed it appropriate to come within a metre of me and my wife and yell in my ear. C***!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.