COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need my once a day, ex doormen, ex sas.
20 stone of muscle, I need my run, bike ride, weights on the park in vest. Takes me hours.

But last three weeks

ex grafter, 22 stone fat fucker, only thing I’ve lifted is a wine glass, I’m so close to been more or less hospitalised I might as well just get covid.
Eating drinking should be a form of exercise. Id be a champ at it.

So long as when you run you give people space. My own observation has been that runners and cyclists are getting closer to me than pedestrians whereas they should be twice as far away, again imo. Both runners and cyclists have the ability to slow down and wait their turn if a little bottleneck occurs but they don't seem to realise this or give a fuck.
Not in any way having a go at you Matt but people in general are not being that sensible.
Maybe some people could adjust their exercise regime accordingly and for the betterment of everyone.

This has been driving me mad too. Runners just panting right past without even attempting to keep their distance. People walking tend to, but runners don't. Weird. It's literally always the runners too.

The problem with the whole "let people have some leeway and they will be sensible" thing is that people continue to push the boundaries of that as time goes by and it is impossible to police. You constantly see people doing things they shouldn't and they will all find ways to rationalise it, but the reality is that the virus doesn't give a shit about your excuses. I get that people don't want to stay inside, but that's fucking irrelevant tbh

In Bolivia only one adult is allowed out from each household. If your ID ends in 1 or 2, you can go out on Monday, 3 or 4, Tuesday etc. No-one is allowed out at weekend.

Maybe in the UK they could divide it up differenty 8-9am pensioners, 9-10:30 middle aged, 4-5pm, yoof etc.

But i'm a middle aged man who still thinks i'm a youth but my body aches like i'm a pensioner :)

In Bolivia only one adult is allowed out from each household. If your ID ends in 1 or 2, you can go out on Monday, 3 or 4, Tuesday etc. No-one is allowed out at weekend.

Maybe in the UK they could divide it up differenty 8-9am pensioners, 9-10:30 middle aged, 4-5pm, yoof etc.
Our Sainsburys has an 8-9 for pensioners. My wife spoke to some pensioner friends she was checking up on yesterday, they were saying they have given up on it, they all queue outside as they are only letting 50 in at a time but most seem to have no idea what 2 metres is then when they are in they all crowd around the same aisles then stand chatting when they meet their friends. They went mid afternoon instead and there was nobody in straight in and out

This has been driving me mad too. Runners just panting right past without even attempting to keep their distance. People walking tend to, but runners don't. Weird. It's literally always the runners too.
And despite them panting in your face and flinging their sweat particles at you, it tends to be the runners that lose their shit at people for breaching social distancing. They think they are kings/queens of the pavement. Worrying about their pacing/time during a global pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.