Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said it before, but he is playing a very dangerous game. The money that is in football now may not be here when we actually start playing again. He should sign the city contract offer, if its still on the table. Then if his heart is set on a move to Bayern, let them pay the going rate and match the money he will be getting from City. Myself personally i would hate to lose him. Would love him to stay giving 100% every game he is selected.

Totally agree with you, do not know what his actual problem is, typical young arrogant under achieving player who thinks he is better than he really is, if it is because he was not an automatic pick then he should look at himself, you have to perform to get in Peps eleven, it is no good playing one good game out of three or four and then sulking, take a leaf out of Sergio's book and when put under pressure to perform, pull your finger out and make yourself impossible not to pick for the next game. He is a fantastic talent and nowhere near his potential but seems to care more about money and having a chip on his shoulder, for all the club has done for him he should at least come out and say that he either wants to go or stay!!!!
How do you know any of this? You're just guessing and making yourself look stupid, it maybe; a family issue, not happy in England, desire to play for Bayern, a personal issue unrelated to football etc...

I know several British people/colleagues who have worked and lived in Dubai, Sweden, Russia, America, China and more. Some love it and want to stay forever, others who are desperate to come home. Fuck all to do with their job.

How do you know any of this? You're just guessing and making yourself look stupid, it maybe; a family issue, not happy in England, desire to play for Bayern, a personal issue unrelated to football etc...

I know several British people/colleagues who have worked and lived in Dubai, Sweden, Russia, America, China and more. Some love it and want to stay forever, others who are desperate to come home. Fuck all to do with their job.

If it is any of the above reasons you have cited why has he not come out and said after all this time that City have offered him a new contract that he would prefer not to extend his career at City and seek pastures new, everybody could then accept this, look for a replacement and get on with the football project, yet he is saying nothing. If he wants to go home to Germany then that's great and good luck, but by saying nothing and leaving the club in limbo while he winds down his contract is not a good thing for the club or the fans.

We got £20m for Diaz with six months left on his deal.

If Bayern want to try and lowball us during the summer months, we should just bluff it out until January.

There will be plenty more clubs in January who would be ready to compete.

Personally, I would use the money for Sancho.

Even if we got £50m for Leroy, it would only cost us an additional £50m to get Sancho back, as we would also trigger the 15 per cent sell-on clause.

City's first option only exists to match an offer from another English club.

If it is any of the above reasons you have cited why has he not come out and said after all this time that City have offered him a new contract that he would prefer not to extend his career at City and seek pastures new, everybody could then accept this, look for a replacement and get on with the football project, yet he is saying nothing. If he wants to go home to Germany then that's great and good luck, but by saying nothing and leaving the club in limbo while he winds down his contract is not a good thing for the club or the fans.
He doesn't have to say anything to the benefit of the fans,others players don't do why should he? He more than proved himself in the centurians season

We got £20m for Diaz with six months left on his deal.

If Bayern want to try and lowball us during the summer months, we should just bluff it out until January.

There will be plenty more clubs in January who would be ready to compete.

Personally, I would use the money for Sancho.

Even if we got £50m for Leroy, it would only cost us an additional £50m to get Sancho back, as we would also trigger the 15 per cent sell-on clause.

City's first option only exists to match an offer from another English club.

Are we interested in sancho though and would he possibly even want to come back?

Assuming he has said nothing in private, then doing so is a contract negotiation tactic, keeping all options open. If Leroy was all about money he would have signed the contract City offered him and then lobbied for a move after a year or so Think how much he as not gained by not signing the contract He’s done nothing wrong, he has not said a public word about the situation yet some people seem to know what he thinks

He signed a 5 year contract, he doesn't have to say a word to anybody. Why should he? He doesn't owe anybody anything, other than fulfilling the obligation of his contract.

If I was changing jobs, I sure as hell wouldn't say a fucking word until the paperwork was signed and confirmed by the new employer. At that stage I would hand in notice and continue to work until the 3 month period was completed. I'm pretty damn sure my current company and every other company wouldn't want me telling the world of my decision before they've had the chance to recruit or decide how they're going to proceed. If you don't understand that then you've clearly never worked on anything more than a zero hour contract.

Sane telling the world he wants to leave drops his asking price immediately, it's just common fucking sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.