Dayot Upamecano

According to media he has decided to leave Leipzig.

I can only see upsides to this lad. He's young and a real leader at the back. He's very quick and strong, got great feet, decent in the air, reads the game well and is solid defensively. Used to playing both 4ATB and 3ATB. The complete defender at such a young age, he's definitely got the potential to be on Laporte's level but faster and stronger

His buyout clause is also reasonably cheap, and we all know Txiki loves a cheeky release clause
Please please please please please.

Please please please please please.
1929-00-047-L.jpg

Somebody has tapped him up hopefully it is us, I have seen him play crap early this season but I would still buy him he has a big future in front of him
Yeah he definitely had lapses of concentration earlier in the season and questionable marking in defence. But it seems that Nagelsmann has sorted that out with him

Yeah he definitely had lapses of concentration earlier in the season and questionable marking in defence. But it seems that Nagelsmann has sorted that out with him
At the time i was having a love in with Konate, but looking back on it , it was probably down to the two having similar playing styles and so could not play together, when Konate went out injured Upamecano came back and so did his form, I still prefer Konate or Millenkovic but i believe this lad would be best for Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.