Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

City should purt the squeeze on now. Just casually let it be known that our players ore on holiday after the contractually scheduled end to the season so we can't take part in june. Fuck up the whole thing so all those ****s that signed that letter to uefa dont have a pot to piss in without their tv money.

Love this one from Mark Lawrenson:-

"But I don't see a problem with players' contracts. Instead of finishing on 30 June, why not just have a blanket rule where they finish on 31 July, or whenever the season is finished."

..Presumably because it's a contract you thick fucker, and not some agreement between mates to have a kick about. Mass breach/extension of every players contract - good luck with that in court.

Love this one from Mark Lawrenson:-

"But I don't see a problem with players' contracts. Instead of finishing on 30 June, why not just have a blanket rule where they finish on 31 July, or whenever the season is finished."

..Presumably because it's a contract you thick fucker, and not some agreement between mates to have a kick about. Mass breach/extension of every players contract - good luck with that in court.
Clearly he hasn't both oars in the water

As much as it’ll be great to see that dirty bin dipping rats get fuck all, I’m really missing going watching the blues now.

I had a period off going to away games but I want to start doing them too, again.

I've got 7 in :)

It would have been more but Edge doesn't like the site even in private mode.
The BBC have just declared the poll null and void after they discovered that people were voting several times and were foolish enough to boast about it online.

It would have been more but Edge doesn't like the site even in private mode.[/QUOTE]

Just reading Martin Samuel saying 9 teams are looking to curtail the season. The mirror have the same story.

Finally a bit of sense to the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.