Who’s gone in the summer?

Likely every club in Europe apart from the self sustaining few will be looking to sell.
That means it's likely to be a buyers market too.
Stones isn't going anywhere IMO, however we will get another RCH to go with Laporte. I strongly suggest the deals probably underway whoever it is. It won't be any 18 year old either.

According to PSG fans on reddit, the plan is to offer Kouassi plus some cash for Upemecano and it seems RB Leipzig are interested.
That's actually some great negotiation from PSG. Leipzig loves a young french CB. However Leipzig are probably well aware they can get him on a free in the summer instead

According to PSG fans on reddit, the plan is to offer Kouassi plus some cash for Upemecano and it seems RB Leipzig are interested.
This is stupid. Just wishful thinking from them.

PSG cannot negociate anything since Kouassi is out of contract in few months. We know for months he is going to Leipzig. He has been tapped up by them long ago. His agent is notorious for being a plant for Red Bull. For that reason, we have no chance to sign him. Red Bull is getting a promising player for free and we are not even getting a decent fee for the formation.

At least, going to Red Bull is understandable. He could be a starter. Going to City would be stupid: he is getting plenty of playtime at PSG and it would be more difficult in the english side.

There is also Nkunku who has been sold to Leipzig last year and is seen as a phenomenom this season. I'm sure it will be a big drawing force for Kouassi.

We will lose our other most promising prospect, Aouchiche, for free.

This is stupid. Just wishful thinking from them.

PSG cannot negociate anything since Kouassi is out of contract in few months. We know for months he is going to Leipzig. He has been tapped up by them long ago. His agent is notorious for being a plant for Red Bull. For that reason, we have no chance to sign him. Red Bull is getting a promising player for free and we are not even getting a decent fee for the formation.

At least, going to Red Bull is understandable. He could be a starter. Going to City would be stupid: he is getting plenty of playtime at PSG and it would be more difficult in the english side.

There is also Nkunku who has been sold to Leipzig last year and is seen as a phenomenom this season. I'm sure it will be a big drawing force for Kouassi.

We will lose our other most promising prospect, Aouchiche, for free.
Its going to happen at a lot of big clubs as most of the young prospects will rarely get a look in.

Midfielders:
  • David Silva (34) - LCAM (LEAVE)
  • Phil Foden (20) - LCAM
  • Fernandinho (35) - CDM (MOVE TO CB)
  • Rodri (24) - CDM
  • Ilkay Gundogan (30) - CM (SELL)
  • Kevin De Bruyne (29) - RCAM
New:
  • Adrian Bernabé (19) - CM, CAM, LW, F9, RW
  • Tommy Doyle (19) - CM, CAM
  • Houssem Aouar (22) - CM, CAM, LW, RW
  • Eduardo Camavinga (18) - CDM, CM

SO WE HAVE:

LCAM

• Phil Foden(20) - starter
  • Houssem Aouar(22) - starter
  • Adrian Bernabé(19)
CDM:
  • Rodri(24) - starter
  • Eduardo Camavinga(18)
RCAM:
  • Kevin de Bruyne(29) - starter
  • Bernardo Silva(26) - starter
  • Tommy Doyle(19)

Overall Transfers:

Out:

• Leroy Sane
  • David Silva
  • Ilkay Gundogan
In:
  • Thiago Almada - £20M - Vélez Starfield
  • Mohamed Ihattaren - £35-40M - PSV
  • Amad Traoré - £20-25M - Atalanta U19
  • Houssem Aouar - £60-65M - Lyon
  • Eduardo Camavinga - £45-50M - Rennes
  • Adrian Bernabé
  • Jayden Braaf
  • Tommy Dolye
  • Morgan Rogers

Everyone is guessing who we will sell, what about who wants to move to a team 8n the champions league

Everyone is guessing who we will sell, what about who wants to move to a team 8n the champions league
Obviously some players will want to move away regardless, but I think we've done great job recruiting players without big egos. Players who play for the team rather than themselved. And then obviously Pep doesn't allow players to have big egos.

So I have a hard time pointing out who'd want to leave from this group of players due to not playing CL for what's probably going to be max a year. Maybe Mahrez?

Obviously some players will want to move away regardless, but I think we've done great job recruiting players without big egos. Players who play for the team rather than themselved. And then obviously Pep doesn't allow players to have big egos.

So I have a hard time pointing out who'd want to leave from this group of players due to not playing CL for what's probably going to be max a year. Maybe Mahrez?

I think you could also add Raheem, Bernardo, jesus, ederson and Mendy to the list if it was the right club although they all have time on there side. I think De bruyne with his baby due will stay, Laporte and Rodri are set here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.