Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Mrs Hoghead said the same thing today as she was coming back from work (medical centre),

Our seafront looked like a normal summers day today generations of the same family in groups. Kids playing together, football game, people sitting around. We had trouble finding somewhere to park to cut the grass ! No lockdown in ramsgate today ...

Looks like the campaign for the Dipper v Atletico game to be null & void is gathering pace , now escalated to the national news and the Dippers are demanding an "official judiciary inquiry" , this could go on for 30 years or more , get the candles out.

People are saying this match shouldn’t have gone ahead because of the risk of spreading the virus amongst the spectators.. fair enough, maybe correct

But it did and Atletico won on the pitch fair and square. But because it maybe shouldn’t have been played the scousers want it to be replayed?!?!

Am I missing something?

If the stories are true that the World Health Organisation have told Uefa that they need to shut football down until nest year than the ramiifications are huge.

This season over and next season in utter chaos, players at the end of their contracts in June and who would sign them knowing they may not kick a ball for at least 6 months. Clubs still having to pay wages and expenses for 12 months with little to no income. What happens if clubs start to go bust Relegation and promotion all in the air. Dipper in high pitched whining mode for the forseeable.

It's going to be a total clusterfuck.

People are saying this match shouldn’t have gone ahead because of the risk of spreading the virus amongst the spectators.. fair enough, maybe correct

But it did and Atletico won on the pitch fair and square. But because it maybe shouldn’t have been played the scousers want it to be replayed?!?!

Am I missing something?

I am with you I really dont see any reason why anyone is trying to get it replayed, the virus didnt effect the out come of the match as far as i know. So on what grounds do scousers think it should be ?

If any game should have been replayed it was them v us after the coach welcome

So is the scouser saying it was UEFA fault that he attended a match and spread it to other people ?.
How old is he 10 ? A grown man cant make a decision to stay away from a match because he might have the virus, and he couldnt act for himself. Games on I must go and spread the virus. We all have a brain and the ability to think for ourselves you cant blame UEFA for 'making' you attend
Well he was doing but he is a scouser so it won’t be his fault. Imagine if or when they do win the title there’ll be thousands of these pricks on the streets! But the media government and football authorities are terrified of them so it is going to happen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.