#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin De Bruyne: "My feeling is that we may be able to train again within two weeks. The government wants to restart football as soon as possible to give people something. Everything will be finished without fans I think..."

The financial aspect is far too important in the Premier League. If the season is not finished, it will cause serious problems. Everyone will be tested once we start playing again."

The club has told us that it will appeal [the UEFA ban] and that they are almost 100% sure they are right. I trust my team. Once the statement is made, I will review everything. Two years [without #UCL] would be long - one year, I might see

"I think Pep said he'll continue his [contract] no matter what. Then his contract ends. But I'm not going to let my future depend on what Pep is doing. I've worked with other coaches and when Pep leaves, I'll work with someone else..."

But I haven't really paid much attention to that for the time being. There are more important things at the moment." [via
@hlnspor

Kevin De Bruyne: "My feeling is that we may be able to train again within two weeks. The government wants to restart football as soon as possible to give people something. Everything will be finished without fans I think..."

The financial aspect is far too important in the Premier League. If the season is not finished, it will cause serious problems. Everyone will be tested once we start playing again."

The club has told us that it will appeal [the UEFA ban] and that they are almost 100% sure they are right. I trust my team. Once the statement is made, I will review everything. Two years [without #UCL] would be long - one year, I might see

"I think Pep said he'll continue his [contract] no matter what. Then his contract ends. But I'm not going to let my future depend on what Pep is doing. I've worked with other coaches and when Pep leaves, I'll work with someone else..."

But I haven't really paid much attention to that for the time being. There are more important things at the moment." [via
@hlnspor
Kev owes us nothing. If the allegations are proven to be true and the ban is upheld, I would not begrudge him leaving. He is one of the players who would suffer the most if we were banned as he is just coming to the end of his peak. To not be in with a chance of a Champions League or to be playing on the top stage is unthinkable for a player of his calibre.

I just hope that City are proven right and we win at CAS

Kev owes us nothing. If the allegations are proven to be true and the ban is upheld, I would not begrudge him leaving. He is one of the players who would suffer the most if we were banned as he is just coming to the end of his peak. To not be in with a chance of a Champions League or to be playing on the top stage is unthinkable for a player of his calibre.

I just hope that City are proven right and we win at CAS

agree, I’d be gutted but he is the one player I wouldn’t begrudge leaving. The champs league might not be the be all with us lot but it is to foreign elite footballers. He’s 29 in the summer, the next 2 years are his pomp years and he’s the best midfielder in the world.

This club is bigger than any player. I don't think he should have say what he said at all. He makes so much money and only signed a 5-6 year contract. Disrespect in my opinion. He is the best in his position for sure and will always be remembered as one of the greatest who wore City's jersey but he's welcome to leave if he wants. City existed before him and would be after him.

agree, I’d be gutted but he is the one player I wouldn’t begrudge leaving. The champs league might not be the be all with us lot but it is to foreign elite footballers. He’s 29 in the summer, the next 2 years are his pomp years and he’s the best midfielder in the world.
He has a long contract,i don't think we would just let him leave,i can't even imagine football at the moment but if we are banned and we lose kev and others and pep coming to the end,i don't want to think about that

I understand Dutch. The way he answered that question, what he will decide if the two year ban is upheld, left little doubt in my mind that, if two years, he will very likely leave, and if one year, he might stay. And as a few here said, he shouldn't be looked at negatively if and when he decides to leave.

This club is bigger than any player. I don't think he should have say what he said at all. He makes so much money and only signed a 5-6 year contract. Disrespect in my opinion. He is the best in his position for sure and will always be remembered as one of the greatest who wore City's jersey but he's welcome to leave if he wants. City existed before him and would be after him.

Well, if City can't overturn the ban, and he decides it's best for him to leave, please direct your ire to the club who put him in that position.

He has a long contract,i don't think we would just let him leave,i can't even imagine football at the moment but if we are banned and we lose kev and others and pep coming to the end,i don't want to think about that

A club's run of wins/and losses, occurs in cycles, just like life for all of us, and as you said, there are other, more important things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.