COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two public questions were really good again,the journo could learn from them

I got home just after the public questions.
Every night I switch on to get the news and end up so annoyed that the journos cannot ask decent questions.
Perhaps it is time to ditch them karen and just have questions sent in from the public and chosen by a panel.

Every night I switch on to get the news and end up so annoyed that the journos cannot ask decent questions.
Perhaps it is time to ditch them karen and just have questions sent in from the public and chosen by a panel.
I would love that,the journo's asking negative questions just looking for a negative headline really does the few good ones a disservice,the public ask practical things that are relevant

Ain't that the truth. Juvenile point scoring from virtually all of them.

This is the question that is key to leaving lockdown:
"If we are going to leave lockdown how are we going to restart mass public transport without mass temperature checks, hand sanitizer deployed everywhere, the compulsory wearing of face masks (or face coverings) and the mass disinfection of trains/trams/busses and stations."

Not once has it remotely close to having been asked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.