COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you have to produce ID when you get tested at the regional centres?

Not sure why but there's no way of skipping the mobile phone stage when applying for a test.

Not sure I'm comfortable with the following:

'We will use this information to help identify you at a later stage.

Also, this information will help us recognise your data if you complete other NHS forms or surveys.'

Seems like they'll be spying on you if you get tested imo.

EDIT - All my questions are answered here > https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...n/testing-for-coronavirus-privacy-information

Yes you do need ID.

Pretty mad stuff. They take every detail including your car reg (??) and forward your test details on to your GP plus other companies involved with the testing.

This country does my head in for this sort of stuff. Why you can't just get anonymously tested and your test details returned in your way of choosing I don't understand. The government in this country has a data fetish and it's sightly concerning.

Last edited:
13% of the population of NY state have had it, including 20% of NY City. It equates to a 1% mortality rate.

If the 1% death rate is true …..that leaves Britain with less then 5% of the population being infected......Don't see how we avoid 2nd and 3rd waves and more

Does anyone know if you have to produce ID when you get tested at the regional centres?

Not sure why but there's no way of skipping the mobile phone stage when applying for a test.

Not sure I'm comfortable with the following:

'We will use this information to help identify you at a later stage.

Also, this information will help us recognise your data if you complete other NHS forms or surveys.'

Seems like they'll be spying on you if you get tested imo.
Yes you need photo ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.