Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The Dippers wining the title will not lift spirits , no one f*cking likes them.
That is the real reason some fans don't want to restart the football but they are going to given the title whichever way it goes.

Those who don't want football to start should ask themselves what they want in August when the season kicks off again. Are you going to postpone that as well? Football clubs will not survive, just like any other occupation/ industry if you just give up.

Its amazing that the powers at be dont realise how stupid that are looking. Shorten halfs, playing in masks, empty stadium, locking the players up for 5 wks, playing on neutral grounds, playing 3 different games per day, leave a 3 car gap when parking, get changed at home, not use the showers, no relegation, etc etc. And we are to believe that the integrity of the league is being upheld.
Correct, its a load of bollocks.

This is a worldwide pandemic,governments can't help save every business,football is just another business,it parts of it fail they have to suck it up like every other sector
Exactly tell it to Virgin and BA crews, I’m sure ensuring their jobs rather than multi millionaires would lift their spirits.

That is the real reason some fans don't want to restart the football but they are going to given the title whichever way it goes.

Those who don't want football to start should ask themselves what they want in August when the season kicks off again. Are you going to postpone that as well? Football clubs will not survive, just like any other occupation/ industry if you just give up.
Marvin, from your previous posts I see that you are trying to convince everyone that has an opinion that we should start up again using whatever hair brained scheme the press are touting. What is you agenda ....as whatevr they decide will not be to the integrity of the league that started so why not agree to null and void it immediately and sort out contracts, fitness, form, isolation of certain players and overall safety and look to start a new season when it makes sense ? I dont see what your agenda is to keep wanting it to start as soon as possible ?

How do the government know that playing football without fans is going to lift our spirits. Can someone post a survey to back this view up.
Jimmy, aged nine, said "Even with my grandparents having passed away and then my mother as well my dad and I are still super excited to see West Ham draw with Norwich in front of no one!"

If the money grubbing f*ckers are that determined to restart the season as thousands die each week why not just make each game a fuck off big penalty shoot out, first team to score 100, that should fill out a few hours.

No and i never suggested at any stage cancelling next season , it appears you have a propensity to mis quote my posts , and i never mentioned "giving up" , we get football back when it is safe to do so , there are plenty of other industries or businesses that need to get back to work before football
If football clubs have to downsize or go bankrupt then that is the same as hundreds of other businesses in the UK , why is football special ?
Unfortunately this virus will decimate our country for a few years , but the economy will eventually return to normal , and i look forward to taking my sons and grandchildren i have not seen for two months, back to a football game , when it is safe to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.