Which Fools and Horses Episode not Special is The Best?

Del:
That's right, see, so you see the old detective is nowhere near solving the mystery. You see what it is Rodney, it is not only a love story! It's a whodunnit!

Rodney:
An whodunnit? What do you mean an whodunnit?! We know who done it! The rhino done it!

Del:
Yes, I know that, we - we the audience know that, but they don't know - the actors, do they?

Rodney:
Oh, this is something else! A rhinoceros has escaped from a zoo, there are 300 dead bodies covered in rhinoceros footprints, there's a lock-up garage two and a half foot deep in rhinoceros crap, and Charlton Heston suspects the butler!

That whole scene cracks me up every single time.

The episode where Del's old mate Jumbo Mills returns from Australia to ask Del to be his business partner. A really good mix of good old only fools laughs but also some serious scenes between Del and Rodney when they agonise over Del leaving for Oz on his own.

Some cracking lines from Uncle Albert aswell taking the piss out of Jumbos wig.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Del:
That's right, see, so you see the old detective is nowhere near solving the mystery. You see what it is Rodney, it is not only a love story! It's a whodunnit!

Rodney:
An whodunnit? What do you mean an whodunnit?! We know who done it! The rhino done it!

Del:
Yes, I know that, we - we the audience know that, but they don't know - the actors, do they?

Rodney:
Oh, this is something else! A rhinoceros has escaped from a zoo, there are 300 dead bodies covered in rhinoceros footprints, there's a lock-up garage two and a half foot deep in rhinoceros crap, and Charlton Heston suspects the butler!

That whole scene cracks me up every single time.

Any before it got yuppiefied. Cassandra and Raquel only in small roles only. It wasn't as funny when del went all yuppy.
Disagree.

Some of the best episodes happened after Cassandra and Raquel were introduced

Dates
Chain Gang
Yuppie Love
The Jolly Boys Outing
The Unlucky Winner is.....
Stage Fright
Time On Our Hands
The Class Of '62

Just a few there

As an aside, do you remember when you used to go on holiday and there would always be a bar showing only fools? I remember getting absolutely legless with my mates one afternoon watching it in a bar in Magaluf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.