Which Fools and Horses Episode not Special is The Best?

Always liked the one where they borrow boycies jag, go up west and pull a couple of sorts down the discotheque.... del with his bullshit story churns out that Rodney (hotrod) is a professional tennis player, the plonker isn’t paying attention and when asked by the birds what he prefers, AstroTurf or grass? He responds he’s never smoked AstroTurf (:

brilliant

The Chandelier one is the best that I recall. The one where they went on holiday and Rodney joined the ‘groovy gang’ or something, was good too.
The famous ‘falling though the bar’ episode as a whole wasn’t actually that good.

My favourite is the Pepsi & Shirley blow up dolls. Remember doing a pub quiz tiebreaker where the question was how many series episodes were made. I guessed over 100 but the answer was IIRC. only 64

I can sit and watch this show over and over and still Piss my pants. Brilliant show imo, best episode is hard to call but the Peckham spring or jolly boys day out are up there for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.