Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone here hates the media. But what does that have to do with Walker flouting the rules during a pandemic which has killed over 30,000 in this country alone? He's not exempt from the rules.

Nothing I’m making a point of the media being hypocrites

I can understand him wanting to see close family during these difficult times, but so does everyone and most of us are adhering to the government guidelines, no matter how tough that might be. I think this story in isolation wouldn't be that big a deal, but on the back of the brass story a few weeks ago it's hard to sympathise with him here. That said, it shows how messed up the press are in this country that they saw fit to pursue him for a day, breaching the lockdown guidelines themselves.

I can understand him wanting to see close family during these difficult times, but so does everyone and most of us are adhering to the government guidelines, no matter how tough that might be. I think this story in isolation wouldn't be that big a deal, but on the back of the brass story a few weeks ago it's hard to sympathise with him here. That said, it shows how messed up the press are in this country that they saw fit to pursue him for a day, breaching the lockdown guidelines themselves.

Stuck in a apartment for weeks can play with you mentally! Some people are stronger than others not excusing his behaviour but have sympathy for him.

Walker is a dickhead but far from being on his own. I've not seen Walker since he last played at the Etihad but every week l see and hear groups of people standing closer than 2 feet let alone 2m clapping, bugling, saucepanning and fireworking. I look at the news and it's repeated up and down a country that is at the top of the pop-off charts. Madness. I am sure the NHS workers.have got the message how much we appreciate them.

If he has broke it again he needs fucking off end off and anyone that thinks he is ok to do what he wants has probably been breaking the rules aswell . The guys is a fucking wanker

I have zero sympathy for him. He’s broken lockdown on at least two occasions that we know and that to me reeks of someone who thinks he’s above everyone else. The rules don’t apply to him.

Everyone wants to see their friends and family right now. Most of us refrain. And to come out with a watered down victim card does himself no favours.

His mental health is not right because he got caught and as for his family being harassed (which is wrong by the way ) who’s fault was that !. Read earlier someone say “big deal to hat he went to a party and to see his family “ well it is a fucking big deal when us mortals want to see our family’s but guess what we can’t because we have morales and respect the law but obviously this prick respects no one because he wouldn’t bring grief to his family by doing what he does . A lot of posters will not like what I put about him which tbh I don’t care . 30,000 plus have died in this country probably some people on here know people that didn’t make it so can you honestly saying you could applaud this prick next season .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.