Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is different some people stronger mentally than others some have partners to help them through those times which walker hasn’t! He was wrong but I can understand why and still call him a dick for doing it.

My issue is that he's trying to deflect instead of owning up to it. Just pointing at the papers and moaning. No self-respect at all. Just own up to it, show some actual sincerity. There's none of that. A begrudging apology and then 'yeah but the papers are bad'.

He's made a rod for his own back, constantly. He's living on his own because he kept cheating on his missus. She left him. He got bored, and cos he clearly can't keep his dick in his pants, he invited hookers around during a pandemic, the press picked up on it which *of course* they would. City were fuming by it. Now he's under this closer scrutiny from the press, which i can imagine is awful, but sadly slightly of his own doing - and then he's breaking social distance rules to hug family. I feel a bit for him on the last bit, but he's making continually bad judgements and then moaning about being hard done by.

Honestly bullshit and let him visit his family. Only the hookers thing was unacceptable
I largely agree, there's a girl in our block who has a (lengthy) visit from her parents ans sister almost every, they stay in their car, and she leans in the window, they give her food too for her and her partner, who is and out all day. Lots of people are not observing the rules unfortunately, and the media have ramped it all up this last few days.

He was an idiot the first time, but lots don't cope well without their family.

Without knowing the exact details (it could be that Kyle Walker has serious mental issues that have previously been kept under wraps and that changes things significantly ) this whole thing does somewhat smell of someone feeling sorry for and regreting their own stupidity and trying to equate that with mental health issues (a very serious matter).

My issue is that he's trying to deflect instead of owning up to it. Just pointing at the papers and moaning. No self-respect at all. Just own up to it, show some actual sincerity. There's none of that. A begrudging apology and then 'yeah but the papers are bad'.

He's made a rod for his own back, constantly. He's living on his own because he kept cheating on his missus. She left him. He got bored, and cos he clearly can't keep his dick in his pants, he invited hookers around during a pandemic, the press picked up on it which *of course* they would. City were fuming by it. Now he's under this closer scrutiny from the press, which i can imagine is awful, but sadly slightly of his own doing - and then he's breaking social distance rules to hug family. I feel a bit for him on the last bit, but he's making continually bad judgements and then moaning about being hard done by.

Yes , couldn't disagree with a word.
The time to think about his kids was before the hookers.

Can see all that but who are we to judge anyone and how they are coping in these times?

He has already said he struggling some people are weak minded you can call that being thick and stupid. I also understating people contempt of him while they’ve abided by the rules and see Walker flaunting them.

Without knowing the exact details (it could be that Kyle Walker has serious mental issues that have previously been kept under wraps and that changes things significantly ) this whole thing does somewhat smell of someone feeling sorry for and regreting their own stupidity and trying to equate that with mental health issues (a very serious matter).
Feeling guilty because he got caught .

He is completely full of shit.

"I went to Sheffield to give my sister a birthday present and card"

Since lockdown, I've managed to send both my siblings birthday presents and cards, it's called the fucking royal mail.

"-but also to speak to one of the few people I believe I can trust"

Telephone. Zoom. Skype.

"
Then I went to pick up some home cooked meals"

Dont. The club has a fucking private chef cooking meals for you, and have people delivering groceries, you can order takeaways.

"She hugged me, what am I supposed to do, push her away?"

Well you shouldn't have gone within 2m of her, you shouldn't have driven over there in the first place.

He quite clearly has problems accepting any responsibility for his actions. The press didn't follow his sister, they followed him to his sisters house, because he made himself a story in a global pandemic. Any inconvenience or suffering on their part was brought on them by him driving there.

Like you said, his family wasnt torn apart out if the blue, he tore it apart, and the reason it's in the press is because he knocked up a D list celebrity who makes her living from being in the press and she sold the story.

I think he was already on thin ground after his personal fuck ups effected his work, then getting caught breaking the lockdown rules to host prostitutes a few days after his managers mother died from the virus was stupid as fuck, but then breaking it again after apologising and then releasing this self-pitying statement absolving himself of responsibility is surely the last straw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.