Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I think the end price will be, too. You never start with the highest bid that you would pay. That's why the sums the media talked about did not really surprise me. But 100m in the current situation is lunatic - that would have been the target last season - more if he would have played a significant role in 18/19 for City as he did 17/18. But 18/19 left some question marks about his motivation and his adaptibility etc.

I have read this here so often. The media did play you well.

bayern are the corona virus of football

What do you think a fair price is - not a lunatic one? I know that a lot people here have mixed feelings - but let's try to be objective - if you would be another club what would you pay for a player like Sane in the current situation.

• He had a fantastic 17/18 season - in a team that was fantastic and where he played a role that was adjusted to his ability. In a different set-up in the next season he lost his first team place in the second half of the season.
  • The following season he missed (until now - we do not know what happens next) because of a knee injury. There is always a question mark if he can get back to full capacity afterwards - there is bigger questionmarks if that will go without problems already in the following season (if I look into players with long knee injuries there always were problems in the next season)
  • Contract runs out 2021 so he would be a free agent next season
  • The current market season with/after Corona (In my eyes that crisis will have a big impact on the market. The clubs do not know if they can play with fans next season, if their sponsors can pay as much money as before, how much the season will be influenced by the virus. And - clubs that have money might be able to make a lot bargains.
fuck off

says who? He played on the right for Schalke with good effect. He doesn't get played there by pep very often. Look at the sublime 5th against the dippers in 2018. He came off the right and curled it in the top corner. Sane is by far a better player than Mahrez and to say he doesn't have skill is just plain wrong. You pick out some of our best goals of the pep era and more often than not he played a part in them.

Playing against farmers lol
Lot of sour grapes on here from some.

To suggest Leroy is just a pace merchant is fallacy, he has all the attributes of a modern day world class wide man. Pace, intelligence, finishing, the lot.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest he won’t reach his potential, in the last two seasons he was PFA Young Player of the Year, scored the winners in a derby and title deciding game and has the numbers to back it up, he’s only going to get better.

If he renewed tomorrow everyone on here would be buzzing and that’s a fact.

When did he score the winner in a derby and title deciding game ??
If you mean that shot straight at de gea that a keeper saves 999/1000 I think you’ll find we were 0-1 up and it wasn’t a winner fella.

made the score line 0-2 and a winner is taking game from a draw to a win

So you've never left a job you've enjoyed because of family, friends or location? I have, a few times. That wasn't disrespectful, that was me choosing a different path which suited mine and my familes life better.
I have a couple of times but Ive always made my reasons clear for the moves and given the employer plenty of time

Ive never done it to further my career or for a pay increase however - just for relationship and family reasons.

The only reasons Leroy is leaving are for money and bruised ego about not being a regualr first team starter - he isnt going to a better club or different job

What do you think a fair price is - not a lunatic one? I know that a lot people here have mixed feelings - but let's try to be objective - if you would be another club what would you pay for a player like Sane in the current situation.

• He had a fantastic 17/18 season - in a team that was fantastic and where he played a role that was adjusted to his ability. In a different set-up in the next season he lost his first team place in the second half of the season.
  • The following season he missed (until now - we do not know what happens next) because of a knee injury. There is always a question mark if he can get back to full capacity afterwards - there is bigger questionmarks if that will go without problems already in the following season (if I look into players with long knee injuries there always were problems in the next season)
  • Contract runs out 2021 so he would be a free agent next season
  • The current market season with/after Corona (In my eyes that crisis will have a big impact on the market. The clubs do not know if they can play with fans next season, if their sponsors can pay as much money as before, how much the season will be influenced by the virus. And - clubs that have money might be able to make a lot bargains.

a fair price is the one that the seller deems appropriate - all other discussion is pointless -if we dont get the price we want he will still be with us, playing or sat on the bench

That is what I think the end price will be, too. You never start with the highest bid that you would pay. That's why the sums the media talked about did not really surprise me. But 100m in the current situation is lunatic - that would have been the target last season - more if he would have played a significant role in 18/19 for City as he did 17/18. But 18/19 left some question marks about his motivation and his adaptibility etc.

I have read this here so often. The media did play you well.

Don't blame the media for the disgusting, shameless and arrogant behaviour of the festering institution which is Bayern Munich. You are just an insignificant Bayern stooge who posts on here to try and take the piss and antagonise , and goes away no doubt laughing and content with your efforts.

We have clubs in the UK exactly like BM eg United and LFC. Self-important , arrogant , greedy ,bullying and believing that they deserve so much more than others. So visits from posters like yourself are tiresome and something we have come to expect ( and you never disappoint ) .

You know how disgracefully BM have behaved in their persuit of Sane but your inbred cultural arrogance will always convince you that your club has done nothing wrong.

a fair price is the one that the seller deems appropriate - all other discussion is pointless -if we dont get the price we want he will still be with us, playing or sat on the bench
He probably won’t be though. Doubt it will be a price most fans like but better than nothing.

Don't blame the media for the disgusting, shameless and arrogant behaviour of the festering institution which is Bayern Munich. You are just an insignificant Bayern stooge who posts on here to try and take the piss and antagonise , and goes away no doubt laughing and content with your efforts.

We have clubs in the UK exactly like BM eg United and LFC. Self-important , arrogant , greedy ,bullying and believing that they deserve so much more than others. So visits from posters like yourself are tiresome and something we have come to expect ( and you never disappoint ) .

You know how disgracefully BM have behaved in their persuit of Sane but your inbred cultural arrogance will always convince you that your club has done nothing wrong.
So in short ...Fuck off

Playing against farmers lol

When did he score the winner in a derby and title deciding game ??
If you mean that shot straight at de gea that a keeper saves 999/1000 I think you’ll find we were 0-1 up and it wasn’t a winner fella.

made the score line 0-2 and a winner is taking game from a draw to a win

Did he not score the winner against Liverpool last season, that was pretty important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.