Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not giving BT or sky any of my money or viewing figures, to do so is to support this farce in my eyes but I did find a stream for 10 minutes just to see what it was like. Why are they being socially distant when celebrating when they’re spending 90 minutes tussling with their opponents at crosses, corners, free kicks every single challenge for possession etc. it’s ridiculous. I don’t see how the German government can ask people to abide by the rules now when they’re seeing people on tv given permission to ignore those same rules that are supposed to apply to everybody. A kick in the teeth for people who have suffered losses too I imagine. Will be the same here if/when the premier league comes back only we’ve proven our country have more people unwilling to follow rules already.

hahaha ghost stadiums football why bother just play at the training grounds ???

Absolutely! Imagine if they finish the FA Cup and play it at an empty Wembley. They players will need P.T.S.D. counselling after that weirdness!

Watching the game.

It's very weird without fans and the associated noise.

Feels very pre-season friendly.

The social distancing is completely non-existent.

Staff are wearing masks but the players aren't.

Not giving it the time of day, and judging by the majority view on here it is dreadful anyway.

If Virgin start recharging me for the Sports channels I will have to send them a solicitors letter as getting through to them on the phone or receiving a reply to emails is an impossibility.

Not giving it the time of day, and judging by the majority view on here it is dreadful anyway.

If Virgin start recharging me for the Sports channels I will have to send them a solicitors letter as getting through to them on the phone or receiving a reply to emails is an impossibility.
GkuDBWKHiliPubw-800x450-noPad.jpg

Like you, I’m not giving any football behind closed doors the time of day. Not this, not the Prem, not even City!

Football is tribal and if the tribe isn’t there, it’s not football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.