Gogglebox

Love the show but understand what people are saying about the brother and sister - also never knew they were the niece and nephew of Barry Chuckle. Good quiz question that

Anyway, there relationship is very close. Not saying they are upto anything but they do talk about a lot of things I never would with my sister.

Find the both quite funny, someone on twitter earlier described them as the '' Blackpool barebacks ''

Sky tot,....ive always thought the same about the fat slob,just slags everybody off,the state of him as well.
His husband should have the bollocks to tell him to shut up.

Oh Giles stop smiling like a pervert!
He is hilarious,love those two,she keeps crying every week

What do Giles and Mary do for work? Giles has dedicated his life to art and is an acclaimed artist. Mary is a journalist and Spectator's resident agony aunt. She has even written her own etiquette book, How the Queen Can Make You Happy, which was published in 2012.29 Nov 2019

Stop it ! It spoiled last night's show,i don't want to be thinking that lol
I do enjoy the programme but him and his sister do ham it up too much and Giles and Mary are tedious posh twats. The best additions have been Lee and his mate they are genuinely amusing along with the guess the cake competition at the Malones

The tapper family the dad,his wife and the two kids have all had covid and the dad nearly died

My fave are Mary and marina ,90 and 88,they are not in at the moment,self isolating i suppose,naughty they are

The tapper family the dad,his wife and the two kids have all had covid and the dad nearly died

My fave are Mary and marina ,90 and 88,they are not in at the moment,self isolating i suppose,naughty they are
I think the Tapper kid works in Downing Street if I recall. Probably caught it off Boris and passed on to family, though they do look like prime candidates, overweight and foreign ethnicity. Saw a montage of covid deaths within NHS on news and sadly they all had black or mixed race

Hairdresser from Brighton is a knob , just slags everyone off .
Like:
Caravan mates
Manc dog family
Asian Derby family
Brother & Sister

I detested the two from Blackpool but strangely they're now my favourites..

The two from Leeds are doing my nut in at the minute... and is it just me or do they look like they are trying to eat their way through the pandemic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.