Gogglebox

It was your post! Own it,you have to be strange to think they are getting it on
Karen for fuck’s sake. It was a throwaway comment. They’ve said things over the years that I’d never say to my sister. Somebody agreed with me. You claimed anyone who suggests it must be perverted. I probably don’t think they’ve had sex. I’m probably exaggerating. I have a partner who agrees that inappropriate things have been said for siblings. You’d have doubled your post count with you policing of the site back in the day. Just try not to cast your shadow over the entire site. Let others have a chance.

Only watched it twice in the last 6 months , really enjoyed it as a lockdown programme with genuinely moving clips and reactions from all

Don't like the lad from Blackpool but can't justify why!!

Karen for fuck’s sake. It was a throwaway comment. They’ve said things over the years that I’d never say to my sister. Somebody agreed with me. You claimed anyone who suggests it must be perverted. I probably don’t think they’ve had sex. I’m probably exaggerating. I have a partner who agrees that inappropriate things have been said for siblings. You’d have doubled your post count with you policing of the site back in the day. Just try not to cast your shadow over the entire site. Let others have a chance.
Ah so now I need to read your mind and not what you post lol
Reality tv is my thing,i don't like shows like this being spoilt by that kind of thing,this is light entertainment

I am off to settle down and watch tonite one

Stay safe

I remember the brother and sister were on a Talk Talk advert a few years ago, and you can see the resemblance in the lad to his Uncle Paul Chuckle.

Only watched it twice in the last 6 months , really enjoyed it as a lockdown programme with genuinely moving clips and reactions from all

Don't like the lad from Blackpool but can't justify why!!
Steady on. He’s an all round decent chap. As are all the people on there. Three cheers for the Gogglebox people...

Ah so now I need to read your mind and not what you post lol
Reality tv is my thing,i don't like shows like this being spoilt by that kind of thing,this is light entertainment

I am off to settle down and watch tonite one

Stay safe
If a comment on an internet forum spoils the program for you, maybe you should choose one or the other.

Can you read my mind for my suggestion?

Love the show but understand what people are saying about the brother and sister - also never knew they were the niece and nephew of Barry Chuckle. Good quiz question that

Anyway, there relationship is very close. Not saying they are upto anything but they do talk about a lot of things I never would with my sister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.